Triune Solutions provides a culture that facilitates employee development and provides a challenging and professional work atmosphere. Prospective employees will find that we offer competitive salaries, along with training opportunities.
To apply for one of these jobs, send email to ho
Include the job title in the Subject line and be sure to attach your resume and/or cover letter.
Senior Network Engineer
Our ideal candidate will be a strong Network Engineer or Systems Engineer with 7+ years of well-rounded networking experience. Due to great expansion, we are looking for several people, including strong Cisco and Juniper Engineers. You will provide remote support for various clients’ troubleshooting network switching and routers. You will provide maintenance such as upgrading IOS and applying patches. Experience with routing protocols, specifically OSPF required. Configuration experience with MPLS and encryption devices is a plus.
Essential Job Functions
– Develops and oversees the adherence to maintenance and performance standards of data, voice or video network hardware and systems.
– Troubleshoots highly complex data, voice or video network and hardware problems; researches and analyzes significant, complex network problems that require evaluation of intangibles, such as downstream effects on client satisfaction; assesses and evaluates current and future systems.
– Provides expert technical support and guidance on highly complex design issues to customers and less experienced personnel. Investigates and resolves matters of significance.
– Researches and analyzes data or voice networking technologies to remain pro-active and current in the industry. Makes recommendations for future direction.
– Analyzes highly complex data, voice or video network documentation and communicates to senior management regarding the current operational status of networks.
– Prepares complex proposal documentation and information to meet customer requirements. Determines methods and procedures to be implemented and used on the most complex new technologies to enhance performance. Determines approach for customer, based on assessment of customer needs.
– Prepares complex consultation, support and guidance to organizations and clients. Develops and conducts training as needed.
– Performs cost analyses and vendor comparisons for large scale projects to ensure cost-effective and efficient operations, and measures feasibility of various approaches. Ensures adherence to model created and overall budgetary guidelines. Makes complex investment recommendations to management and customers based on results of independent assessment of current and future data, voice or video network performance, stability, and network management issues.
– Oversees assigned personnel for project. Assigns work and provides guidance with regard to timeliness and completion of project objectives.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
– Nine or more years of experience in networks, LAN/WAN or management information systems
– Experience working with multiple technical platforms (e.g.; mainframe, two-tiered client-server, three-tiered client-server) and multiple network systems (e.g.; Novell, Windows NT, etc)
– Experience working with network systems and networking principles, data, voice or video
– Experience working with network software and hardware, data, voice or video
– Experience working with proprietary software and hardware
– Possess Department of Defense (DoD) security access and/or security clearance
– Skilled in time, priority and task management
– Strong network performance modeling and benchmarking skills
– Strong communication skills to interact with team members, management, customers and support personnel
– Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
– Strong leadership skills to oversee project team
– Strong ability to analyze and solve complex problems using analytical and creative problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of networks
– Active in pursuing learning opportunities
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Ability to anticipate problems, resolve ambiguity and take decisive action
– Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with highly complex technical problems
Senior Database Developer
More Information Coming Soon
Systems Engineer IV
We have an immediate need for a highly motivated UNIX/LINUX Systems Engineer. To be considered, candidates must hold, at least, an active Top Secret / SCI with Polygraph security clearance. Candidates need to be able to provide 24/7 call-in support (rotational basis). Additionally, minimal travel may be required.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
– Solaris 10 and Red Hat Linux Operating system engineering experience with rehosting applications from physical to virtual server systems
– Experience with VMWare and/or Sun Virtualization
– Microsoft Windows experience is a plus
– Experience using OPSWare is a plus
– Experience with building, updating and sustaining virtual systems
Essential Job Functions
– Architects highly complex, global solutions across the appropriate engineering environments to meet business requirements or enhance performance.
– Reviews cost analyses and vendor comparison reports to ensure cost-effective and efficient operations. Recommends vendor/approach and presents to senior management.
– Reviews and recommends highly complex systems investment(s) to management and customers based on results of independent assessment of current and future performance, stability, and systems management/life cycle issues.
– Provides escalated, highly complex technical support to customers by investigating and resolving systems-related matters of significance; provides support telephonically and/or electronically.
– Plans, conducts and oversees the technical aspects of large, complex projects; coordinates the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects. Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and provides management overview.
– Develops and applies advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of highly complex system requirements and problems. Develops training tools and documentation; oversees implementation of same.
– Reviews literature, patents and current practices to support business requirements and/or new industry technology. Prepares reports and/or recommendations regarding new technology to appropriate personnel.
– Provides complex technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
– Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
Systems Engineer II
A Master’s Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Network or Computer Engineering; Computer Science; or a related field may be substituted for six (6) years of experience or a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Network or Computer Engineering; Computer Science; or a related field may be substituted for four (4) years of experience.
The Systems Engineer Level 2 shall have one or more of the following skills:
- Understanding of secure systems engineering development, including system security requirements analysis, system security requirements allocation, trade-off analysis, other system security analyses, and secure system definition and specification development.
- Experience working in the information assurance environment.
- Expertise with Design engineering or ATE engineering.
- Experience with network and web security experience (firewalls, https).
- Experience with software engineering development, testing, and documentation and be able to perform basic network troubleshooting.
- Perform advanced architecture design and demonstrate experience with network communication devices (hub, switches, and routers).
- Expertise in system administration and support of Windows and Unix on LAN and WAN networks.
- Experience with Web server and Directory Server management.
- Expertise with token-based Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and CAC smartcards.
- Experience with virtualization technology (e.g.Vmware) and experience in development, test and production environments.
- Demonstrate experience in designing and developing User interface features, writing design documents, test plans and test results, and assessing architecture and current hardware limitations.
- Minimum of six (6) years of Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC) design experience and six (6) years of electrical engineering experience.
- Detailed knowledge of all aspects of analog and digital IC design and testing, including an understanding of the following:
- Transistor physics
- Logic design
- Logic synthesis
- Logical and physical verification
- Built InSelf Test(BIST)
- IC testing
- Fabrication processes and their effects on ASIC design
- Radio Frequency (RF) design practices
- Analog design practices
TS/SCI with Full-Scope Polygraph REQUIRED
All candidates must hold or be able to obtain a Top Secret / SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
- Install, terminate and pull fiber, CAT 5 & CAT 6 cable
- Mount face plates an surface mount boxes correctly
- Build closets (Mount and install backboards, cross connects, racks, patch panels, fiber optic and hardware)
- Route cable through cubicles
- Tests, adjusts and troubleshoots equipment
- Provides appropriate customer service when responding to a customer request or fulfilling project requirements
- Minimum of 5 years experience installing structured cable and performing terminations and punchdown work
- A High School Diploma or equivalent (Vocational/Technical/Business School strongly preferred)
- BICSI Certificationa a plus
- Ability to read Blue Prints
- Ability to climb ladders and lift heavy equipment
- Knowledge of the equipment and tools used in structured cabling